Professional & Customised Tendering Mentoring – 4hrs – 800€
We are an alliance of highly experienced Irish and international business consultants with a proven and successful track record in bidding for and winning international IFI projects. We are passionate about sharing our experience and knowledge of the international bidding process with organisations, worldwide.
ConsultingIreland is also partner to a number of leading international organisations through which we can identify and source partners. ConsultingIreland already has a number of established Co-operation Agreements with other national and regional agencies in countries like France, Spain, Italy, Norway and Hungary that will facilitate the development of international consortia and partners. ConsultingIreland continues to work on expanding that network to help develop ‘best practice’ and target relevant and practical opportunities.
Our International Tender Development Mentoring service is customised for each individual organisation or consortium based on the in-depth understanding we get of your business(es), your objectives in terms of bidding for international IFI projects and the approach and commitment you bring to the process.
We become an independent sounding board for your organisation and we provide a very practical perspective to support you to confidently develop your international tender bids.
Our four-hour mentoring service can be utilised in one meeting or split into two two-hour meetings during the tender process – this is at your own discretion. It can be conducted in person or via skype to facilitate multiple partner locations.
The mentoring support services provided cover a range of areas and each organisation can choose the topic(s) they need most support on during the four-hour session:
- Identifying the right international markets and sectors for your organisation.
- Identifying the most appropriate tender opportunities.
- Identifying potential local partners to form a consortium or to guide you in joining Consulting-Ireland and international Bid Teams.
- Identifying possible international partners and translation service providers, international sub-contracted consultants etc. to enable you to field a strong and competent team in your bid.
- Support in structuring your EOI and/or Tender Proposal.
- Review and editing of your final draft EOI and/or Tender Proposal.
- Preparation for interview when short-listed.