Abdull Ali is accomplished international business professional with extensive 20 years’ experience in sales and business development, delivering market intelligence, building a strong professional network of influencers and decision makers, and increasing sales of technology products and solutions. He has a proven track record of successful project management, providing strategic advice and building business growth in the Middle East and Africa, identifying new business opportunities, formulating growth strategies, and leading multi-stream transformation projects to enhance efficiency. Adept at translating business problems into solution requirements and map it to available technology. Demonstrated advanced communication skills combined with the ability to build robust relationship and synergy across business to drive positive changes, revenue, and profit growth
Abdull Ali has worked with Enterprise Ireland for nine years as a Senior Market Advisor based in Dubai and covering Middle East and Africa regions as the global sectoral lead for telecommunications and ICT sectors, digital transformations, IoT and Smart Cities and supported technology companies to enter new markets, sell their solutions, build new partnerships, and export innovative products in Middle East and Africa markets. Established and maintained working relationships with global teams on opportunities in emerging and high growth markets. Abdull has contributed to the success of client companies in the Middle East and Africa by providing valuable support and delivering consistent sales and business development metrics. He identified business opportunities and contacted high-level buyers and decision-makers in leading corporations and government agencies in the Middle East and North Africa to develop business. He delivered high level coordination in the development and rollout of client engagement models, market access plans, and market scoping initiatives for client companies in Middle East and Africa markets.
Abdull has also worked in senior roles for leading global companies including Thuraya Communications, Nokia, ICM Marcus Evans, Business Finland, Ares Technologies
Key areas of Expertise
|• New Business Development
• Strategic Planning & Analysis
• Digital Transformation
• Business Advisory/Consultation
|• Team Management/Leadership
• Strategic Project Management
• Market & Product Positioning
• Sales & Revenue Generation
|• Tech-Solutions Selling
• Key Account Management
• Process Improvement
• Relationship Development
- Supported 100+ companies to establish their business in Middle East and Africa and improved valuations by 50%+ as well as acquired by international tech companies for 100s of millions of dollars.
- Planned and delivered in-market client services, including sales, marketing, business development, local and international trade events, and Ministerial Trade Missions by coordinating with global teams.
- Improved brand awareness in Middle East, Africa, and Europe and generated business revenue by 40% through offering satellite, GSM, navigation, network management solutions.
- Organised and executed major international trade and technology events, including Mobile World Congress, Dubai GITEX Technology Weeks, Ireland Smart Cities, IoT Forum, and Africa Com bringing together large numbers of sellers, buyers, experts, and senior government representatives. He also organised high level and successful Ministerial Trade Missions to Middle East and Africa