One of the key services that ConsultingIreland offers is a search on Public Sector opportunities related to all the major sectors. We estimate that there are at least 200,000 opportunities available EVERY DAY across all the Key sectors. These opportunities are published on a daily basis – and not just periodically like many of the R&D projects. ConsultingIreland has reviewed the different services provided by the specialist Data Vendors and we are offering this service to interested companies. The initial cost is €550 per annum (excl. VAT) and we can also tailor this to a number of sub-sector and multi-sectoral for individual clients.
What this service will provide you is the following details;
- Approximately 200-300 relevant opportunities per week (but please do remember that no Funder writes a tender for your organisation specifically – although we can discuss ways of making future opportunities more suited to your services or product)
- This service can identify your main competitors in your sector. It can give you the contact details for the organisation and contact name and contact details.
- It can highlight the previous projects they undertook, submitted for and completed – as well as their unsuccessful bids
- Who their partners were – if they were the lead firm or just a consortium partner/sub-contractor?
- Their predominate regions for doing business
- Details of future programmes long before they reach the tender stage
- Ability to upload you own projects onto the database so others can contact your organisations for possible work
While being aware of the opportunities is an important first step, it is then essential that you need to know what to do next to fully exploit that particular Opportunity – and that is the key role that CI can help with.
SEE OUR PRICING
15% of world GDP
English language is the primary language for these opportunities
Opportunities globally and in all sectors
Business not just for Multinational Corporations but huge opportunities for SMEs
Not necessary to have prior international experience to participate and win international business
Public Sector opportunities and projects are deemed priority
Advance payments a common feature
Relevant for Services, Supply/Product and Infrastructure
Public sector funds often early indication of future Private Sector activities
Public Sector payments more reliable and secure