- Sector Experts: with experience in International Trade
- Customs: we will provide Businesses access to Customs experts to guide you through the process of importing from / exporting to Emerging / Mature economies
- Freight: we have Global Partners who will organise and make importing of goods as seamless as possible, at very competitive rates
- Foreign Embassies / Trade Bodies / Local Partners: will support and help Businesses create and build on partnerships with local Partners in other jurisdictions.
- Finance / Funding: we will provide access to Finance and Funding through Banks; Asset Finance; Equity Funds; Government Funds
- Accountancy / Taxation: access to advice and support from International Accounting and Taxation services
- Legal: Access to International Legal Services
Lets's Start? CONTACT US
Brexit and Covid 19 have afforded Irish/International Businesses major opportunities in:
- Europewide distribution for goods in Asia and emerging markets using our advantage as being the only EU country with English as our first language.
- Other goods manufactured in EU can be sourced and imported directly.
- Export our iconic goods and services to emerging and mature economies.
- Our International Partner Businesses include potential Merger / Acquisition, along with direct import and export opportunities